We have the ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial senior accountant with a passion for business, to join our growing firm.
We can offer a dynamic and exciting working environment that is a world away from city traffic, crowded streets, and long commutes.
If you have been thinking about making a change and improving your quality of life, then talk to us!
We have an innovative approach to how we work with clients. You might say that it is not just business as usual. We offer accountancy and business advisory services that our clients believe are an important part of their business. They rely on us to help them grow their business and look after their interests.
If you want to take your career in a more progressive direction, we believe that we have the perfect role for you.
Role Description: Senior Accountant
We are a business advisory, accountancy, and business architecture firm. Now, we are looking for an entrepreneurial dynamic accountant.
Ideally, applicants will have the following qualifications, experiences or business traits:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, CTA
- Industry-standard accounting techniques and principles
- Company compliance and Business Compliance Experience
- Software Knowledge on business systems set up and adaptation
- Knowledge of tax for Advisory and Business Taxes
- MS365 Platform Proficient
The role holder will:
- Provide direction to colleagues
- Assist the Managing Director in business development and client engagement activities
- Manage the completion and review of financial statements and client accounts
- Carry out tax computations
You should have:
- Business Operations Controller & Management Experience Required
- Knowledge and Experience of Lean Management and Operations Process Efficiency
- Budgeting, Business Analytics
- Financial Statements and Returns for SME market, Personal Financial Planning and Succession Planning
- Experience in Business Exit Strategy, Experience in Mergers and Sales of Business and Exit Strategies.
The salary will be negotiable for the right individual.
This is an ideal role for a dynamic individual seeking a change in their career or their lifestyle. Our offices are based just outside Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, and are easily commutable (within 1 hour) of Cork, Kilkenny, Limerick, and Waterford.
If you would like to work with us please send your CV to our Managing Director, Áine Kiely O’Donnell at [email protected]
You can find out more about our company by visiting us online at AAL.ie. You can call us if you would like to have an informal and confidential chat about where you might see yourself fitting in at our firm. Call us on 052 61 37775.
Please note that we are not currently dealing with recruitment agencies on this role and we will not be accepting speculative CV’s from agencies.
Find out more about life in the south-east of Ireland here.