Brexit is the dominant issue of our time for businesses in the UK and in the European Union. We provide our client companies with a range of services to ensure that their interests are protected regardless of the outcome of the negotiations with the EU and the decision of the UK parliament.
Since June 2016 our advisory team has worked with client companies to assess exposures and to implement solutions that will enable our businesses to continue to trade profitably.
Some of the issues that we provide on behalf of clients are:
- Company Formations
- Company Secretarial Services and Registered Office Address
- Business Management and Accounting Supports
- Banking and Finance Structures
- Liaison for Enterprise Ireland and Government Bodies for Government Supports
- EU Authorised Representation Services
- HR & Mediation Services
- Legal Alliances and Safety Experts Aligned for Client Businesses
- Business Automation and ERP implementations